Accumulo, mail # dev - groovy Grab fails against 1.6-SNAPSHOT

Re: groovy Grab fails against 1.6-SNAPSHOT
Kevin Faro 2013-02-28, 17:39
I have not, and it may just be my ignorance of groovy's build
infrastructure.  It works fine with 1.4, before the profiles were
introduced.

I was only working against 1.6-snapshot because I was working on a patch
for accumulo.  I normally work off of 1.4 for application code but realized
that there was this problem when I upgraded the Groovy Grab Annotation to
1.6 because I already had that version running.

It isn't a high priority or anything ... but will come into play when I
upgrade my application to 1.5.

--Kevin