MapReduce >> mail # user >> Installing Hadoop on RHEL 6.2

+
Shah, Rahul1 2013-02-13, 19:00
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-13, 19:06
+
Shah, Rahul1 2013-02-13, 19:09
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 19:11
+
Shah, Rahul1 2013-02-13, 19:17
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 19:23
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 19:13
Re: Installing Hadoop on RHEL 6.2
I think you should give this link a try "let me google that for
you<http://lmgtfy.com/>"
:)

-Giri
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Shah, Rahul1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

>  Hi,****
>
> ** **
>
> Can someone help me with installation of Hadoop on cluster with RHEL 6.2
> OS. Any link or steps will be appreciated to get me going. Thanks****
>
> ** **
>
> -Rahul****
>
> ** **