Pig >> mail # user >> easiest way to get loops in PIG?

Re: easiest way to get loops in PIG?
If I understand you correctly, and you want to find out what the components of a graph are, the trans closure probably is not the way to go as this is quadratic on the number of vertices, hence not scalable. There are other ways that require basically the same number of iterations (order of log(the number of vertices)), and has space requirements that are linear in vertex cardinality.