Drill >> mail # dev >> Exception running order by in sqline

+
Timothy Chen 2013-09-04, 17:55
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 18:04
+
Timothy Chen 2013-09-04, 18:39
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 18:53
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-04, 19:02
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 19:42
Re: Exception running order by in sqline
Just as Ted pointed out I tried just columns and ordering by different
fields and none of them work.

It fails on the tip of master too.

Logical plan:

Logical { head : { type : "APACHE_DRILL_LOGICAL", version : 1, generator :
{ type : "optiq", info : "na" } }, storage : { parquet-local : { type :
"parquet", dfsName : "file:///" } }, query : [ { op : "scan", @id : 1, memo
: "initial_scan", storageengine : "parquet-local", selection : [ { path :
"sample-data/region.parquet" } ], ref : "_MAP" }, { op : "order", @id : 2,
input : 1, within : null, orderings : [ { order : "asc", expr : "_MAP",
nullCollation : "NULLS_LAST" } ] }, { op : "store", @id : 3, memo : "output
sink", input : 2, target : { number : 0 }, partition : null, storageEngine
: "queue" } ] }

Physical plan:

Physical { head : { type : "APACHE_DRILL_PHYSICAL", version : 1, generator
: { type : "optiq", info : "na" } }, graph : [ { pop : "parquet-scan", @id
: 1, entries : [ { path : "sample-data/region.parquet" } ], ref : "_MAP",
fragmentPointer : 0 }, { pop : "sort", @id : 2, child : 1, orderings : [ {
order : "asc", expr : "_MAP" } ], reverse : false }, { pop :
"selection-vector-remover", @id : 3, child : 2 }, { pop : "screen", @id :
4, child : 3 } ] }

Tim

+