Pig >> mail # dev >> Pig Latin compiler

+
varun srivastava 2011-03-11, 07:59
+
Ted Dunning 2011-03-11, 17:14
Re: Pig Latin compiler
You can work off either the antlr AST or the logical plan created from the antlr AST .  If you use the logical plan, you can also use pig's logical validation and optimizer rules.
You can have a look at the functions in PigServer.Graph such as parseQuery(), compile() .

Right now, there are no public API's that expose this. So they can change in future.

-Thejas