MapReduce, mail # user - Generating mysql or sqlite datafiles from Hadoop (Java)?

Generating mysql or sqlite datafiles from Hadoop (Java)?
Niels Basjes 2013-09-17, 14:39
Hi,

I remember hearing a while ago that (if I remember correctly) Facebook
had an outputformat that wrote the underlying MySQL database files
directly from a MapReduce job.

For my purpose an sqlite datafile would be good enough too.

I've been unable to find any of those two solutions by simply googling.
Does anyone know where I can find such a thing?

Niels Basjes