Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop 2 Postgres bulk insert support

+
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2013-04-10, 19:43
+
Felix GV 2013-04-10, 20:03
Re: Sqoop 2 Postgres bulk insert support
Hi,

SQOOP-908 ticket is not implementation of bulk transfer, that ticket is
implementation of database provider for integration testing and not main
Sqoop 2 API. Bulk insert is not introduced in Sqoop 2.

Thanks,
Vasanth kumar RJ

--
Regards