HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome our newest committer, the Mighty Gregory Chanan!

+
Stack 2012-09-07, 21:30
+
lars hofhansl 2012-09-10, 22:32
+
Gary Helmling 2012-09-11, 00:01
+
Lars George 2012-09-10, 07:55
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-07, 21:45
Re: Please welcome our newest committer, the Mighty Gregory Chanan!
Congrats Gregory!
-------------------
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com
On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Welcome Gregory.
>
> On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 2:30 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > ... or Mr Fine Tooth Comb as I like to call him.
> >
> > In the HBase code base Gregory has scaled heights -- check out how
> > much work he has done in hbase already -- but mostly he has been down
> > plumbing the depths converting all of our filters to protobuf or
> > fixing an ugly incompatibility we introduced around enabling/disabling
> > tables across 0.92/0.94.  Even though he has spent his time down in
> > the muck, he remains a pleasure to work with.
> >
> > Welcome to the fold G.
> >
> > St.Ack
> >

> --
> Best regards,
>
>    - Andy

> (via Tom White)

+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-07, 21:49
+
n keywal 2012-09-07, 22:24
+
Harsh J 2012-09-08, 13:15
+
Joey Echeverria 2012-09-07, 23:29
+
Amandeep Khurana 2012-09-07, 23:31
+
Gregory Chanan 2012-09-08, 00:16
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-09-07, 22:33
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-10, 04:07
+
Stack 2013-02-23, 01:23