Hadoop >> mail # user >> Datanode: "Cannot start secure cluster without privileged resources"

+
ac@...) 2012-11-26, 11:51
Re: Datanode: "Cannot start secure cluster without privileged resources"
Secure DN needs to be started as root (it runs as proper user, but
needs to be started as root to grab reserved ports), and needs a
proper jsvc binary (for your arch/OS) available. Are you using
tarballs or packages (and if packages, are they from Bigtop)?

--
Harsh J
+
ac@...) 2012-11-26, 13:03