Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: If you are wondering why site:site seems to take about a week ...

+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-11-20, 19:03
+
Benson Margulies 2012-11-20, 19:05
+
David Medinets 2012-11-20, 19:16
+
Josh Elser 2012-11-20, 19:59
Re: If you are wondering why site:site seems to take about a week ...
I won't pursue this issue, I just wanted to raise the concern.

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> IMO, given that only developers really need to build Accumulo, it doesn't
> seem like a big issue to require Maven3.
>
> On 11/20/12 2:16 PM, David Medinets wrote:
>>
>> I would also caution about Maven 3 because some organizations might
>> not have approved it for use while maven 2 has been approved. Using
>> maven 3 would reduce the 'audience' for the software.

+
Josh Elser 2012-11-20, 21:46
+
Benson Margulies 2012-11-21, 00:38