Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zookeeper shell prompt

RE: zookeeper shell prompt
Hi Riyaz,

It's working for me. It seems to me that your zookeeper is not started properly. Please check zookeeper.out log file to see the error occurred to start your zookeeper instance.

[zk: 10.20.5.129:2181(CONNECTED) 0] help
ZooKeeper -server host:port cmd args
        connect host:port
        get path [watch]
        ls path [watch]