MapReduce, mail # user - Subscription to the mailing list

Re: Subscription to the mailing list
Dave Beech 2012-10-23, 08:59
I guess you could set up gmail filters to do this. Set it up so all
mail from the list gets immediately archived / deleted / whatever, but
flag your queries as "important" so they skip the filter and hit your
inbox.