HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.94 Security + Jira

+
Elliott Clark 2013-05-15, 22:43
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-15, 23:43
Re: 0.94 Security + Jira
The problem is that it runs infrequently and drops little jira updates that
polutes our inboxes about things we've fixed last week.  If not off then it
should be more frequent so that it only shows things from yesterday.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera