Hadoop >> mail # user >> Server log files, order of importance ?

+
Jay Vyas 2011-10-31, 22:07
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 72686... 2011-10-31, 22:16
Re: Server log files, order of importance ?
Thanks uma : I was looking for a more general list.  Is there a good
summary of various hadoop daemons and their logs online ?

--
Jay Vyas
MMSB/UCHC