Hive >> mail # user >> User accounts to execute hive queries

+
shouvanik.haldar@... 2013-09-16, 10:35
+
shouvanik.haldar@... 2013-09-16, 13:01
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-09-16, 13:19
+
shouvanik.haldar@... 2013-09-16, 14:27
Re: User accounts to execute hive queries
The link I gave in previous mail explains how can you user level
authorizations in hive.

--
Nitin Pawar
+