Pig >> mail # user >> need help about pig script on this case

Re: need help about pig script on this case
On a different context, I was once stuck with the same problem but was able
to navigate this using bincond operator.
http://ofps.oreilly.com/titles/9781449302641/intro_pig_latin.html
Not sure, how you would hack in here.. but i have a feeling it can be
pulled off.