Drill >> mail # dev >> Drill Incubator report: can someone review and add to the wiki?

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-06-05, 14:42
Re: Drill Incubator report: can someone review and add to the wiki?

> Ellen and I put something together.  I need someone who has edit
> privileges to post it.  It is attached below:

By and large looks great! Two additions:

* As you can see from http://drill-user.org/ there were few more HUGs/BUGs where Drill was presented/discussed (in Europe) - the blog itself might also be considered to manifest a contribution (?)
* We have published an article on Drill in the Big Data journal http://www.liebertpub.com/big

Cheers,
Michael