Sqoop >> mail # user >> Possible bug (export) --direct and --input-fields-terminated-by '\t' not working correctly?

Re: Possible bug (export) --direct and --input-fields-terminated-by '\t' not working correctly?
Hi sir,
Would you mind sharing with us entire sqoop command that you've used for export job that worked?

Jarcec