Hadoop >> mail # user >> Using NFS mounted volume for Hadoop installation/configuration

Re: Using NFS mounted volume for Hadoop installation/configuration
I'm also maintaining an experimental Hadoop cluster, and I need to modify the Hadoop source code and test it,

so just use NFS to deploy the latest version of code, no problem found yet

Best,

--
Nan Zhu
School of Computer Science,