Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.1 (candidate 0)

+1 tests pass and everything looks good. i did notice one problem:
ZOOKEEPER-1327 there are still remnants of hadoop urls in some of our
files. that might explain why users keep finding the old wiki pages!

it's not a blocker, so i don't think it should hold up the release.

ben