Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Best practices for using zookeeper in an Amazon EC2 environment

Re: Best practices for using zookeeper in an Amazon EC2 environment
Hello Bruce.

     I had the same IP issue last year but I can't remember exactly what I
did but I think we used Elastic IPs. Another issue is the disk latency if
you are using EBS and have a large datasheet to be load in case of restarts
or network partition.

--
Att.
Diego de Oliveira