Flume >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flume committer - Patrick Wendell

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flume committer - Patrick Wendell
On behalf of the Apache Flume PMC,  I am excited to welcome Patrick Wendell as a committer on Flume! Patrick has contributed significantly to the project, by adding new features, fixing bugs and helping users on the Flume users list. Here is a list of jiras Patrick has worked on:

http://s.apache.org/6EG

Please join me in congratulating Patrick on his new role!
Thanks,
Hari