HBase >> mail # dev >> Planning to commit HBASE-6050 and HBASE-6070

RE: Planning to commit HBASE-6050 and HBASE-6070
Before seeing this mail I committed HBASE-6070.  But any way did not commit
HBASE-6050.
This happened because I was not able to access my office mail from home.
Sorry for the trouble.

Regards
Ram