MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop's Avro dependencies.

Hadoop's Avro dependencies.
Hi,

I was going through the Apache Hadoop's distribution dependencies (jars in
lib folder) and I could not find avro-1.x.x.jar.

I though hadoop internally uses avro as its serialization mechanism for
intermediate data transmission (transporting maps output to reducers etc ),
so hadoop distribution must have avro within it. But it doesn't !

Can someone enlighten me on this?

Thanks,
Rahul