Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Check split points of a given table

Re: Check split points of a given table
So I basically blanket scanned the !METADATA table, but I'm having trouble
interpreting the information. I can't seem to find a clear definition of
what is in that table so I'm having issues reading the data. A link, if you
have one, or any kind of elaboration would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff

-----