HBase >> mail # user >> got HBASE-2516 on 0.20.6

got HBASE-2516 on 0.20.6
I need to massive data rewrite in some family on standalone server. I
got org.apache.hadoop.hbase.NotServingRegionException
or java.io.IOException: Region xxx closed if I write and read at the same time.

What i shall do in 0.20.6 version? One thing that i can try - write to
another family and then copy changed data
back to original family. But this is not really good solution.
Another option - got to 0.89, but i don't know where it will be
released, so it is very questionable, is it really usable
(small standalone server with up to 5 nodes in the future).