Hadoop, mail # user - Query on Cost estimates on Hadoop and Java

Re: Query on Cost estimates on Hadoop and Java
Raj Hadoop 2013-04-24, 12:13
Sandeep,

Java is also free.

Thanks,
Raj

________________________________
 From: Sandeep Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 2:17 AM
Subject: Query on Cost estimates on Hadoop and Java

Dear Hadoopers,

As per my knowledge Hadoop is free but we need to have Java 1.6 installed in our system to support Hadoop.
Can you please let me know what all the Licensing cost involved with Java and Hadoop to work with it.

Your inputs are valuable for us to progress.

Thanks !
Sincere Regards,
Sandeep Jain
M - +91 96633-75072