Pig >> mail # dev >> Pig test package structure

Re: Pig test package structure
I'd like to but it's a huge project. We need to figure out what each
test is doing and put them in the right package. We need to
split/merge lots of test, also there are many tests cross packages, we
need to figure a way to deal with it.

Daniel