Hadoop, mail # dev - test-patch and native code compile

Re: test-patch and native code compile
Colin McCabe 2012-09-06, 18:54
We could also call "uname" from test-patch.sh and skip running native
tests on Mac OS X.

I also think that HADOOP-7147 should be open rather than "won't fix,"
as Alejandro commented.  Allen Wittenauer closed it as "won't fix"
because he personally did not intend to fix it, but that doesn't mean
it's not a bug.

cheers.
Colin