Flume >> mail # user >> Java heap space error while starting flume agent

+
Chhaya Vishwakarma 2014-01-10, 05:36
+
Joao Salcedo 2014-01-10, 05:40
+
Chhaya Vishwakarma 2014-01-10, 05:49
+
Wolfgang Hoschek 2014-01-10, 10:20
+
Chhaya Vishwakarma 2014-01-10, 10:40
Re: Java heap space error while starting flume agent
Guava should be already present in Flume lib directory. I downloaded and
verified it. You should have guava-10.0.1.jar in Flume lib directory.

Can you try with a fresh Flume download? IMHO, it should work, then try to
debug the broken env.

HTH!
ashish

thanks