Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Cannot start zookeeper after deleting transaction logs and snapshots

Re: Cannot start zookeeper after deleting transaction logs and snapshots
Client keeps the last zxid in memory, you just need to restart the client.
By the way, there is a JIRA case on this: ZOOKEEPER-832