HBase, mail # dev - HBase Client Maven Dependency in POM

HBase Client Maven Dependency in POM
Sajeev Joseph 2010-04-07, 17:46
I have HBase 0.20.3 up and running on my 'windows/cygwin' platform. Now, I would like to write a Java client to access the HBase server. This java client would be part of a large Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) application we currently have. We use maven as build tool with all our applications, and I would like to add an HBase client dependency in our 'POM' to pull in all the relevant jar files required by the HBase client API.  After spending hours reading through HBase  documentation, I couldn't find this mentioned anywhere.  Am I missing something? Do you have a maven repo where I can pull in all jars required by the HBase Client?

Thank you,
Sajeev Joseph