Flume >> mail # user >> Flume to stream logs live

+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-12-14, 14:47
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-14, 14:51
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-14, 14:52
+
Paul Chavez 2012-12-14, 16:24
+
Bertrand Dechoux 2012-12-16, 12:25
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-12-17, 01:33
+
Alexander Lorenz 2012-12-17, 07:57
RE: Flume to stream logs live
Thank you for your suggestions: Mr. Chavez , Mr. Lorenz, Mr. Dechoux and Mr. Connolly,

I just managed to successfully configure flume to push logs from windows box, running behind Proxy,  to the Avro-agent, running on Linux box, and without Cygwin.. by just running JVM process. So happy.

Cheers,
AK47