HBase >> mail # dev >> [Question: Replication] how to detect whether there is a replication pending?

[Question: Replication] how to detect whether there is a replication pending?
hi, folks,

I am looking for a way to flag that NO replication is pending. For example
of a simple Master-Slave setup for table t1. At a given point of time, can
I tell whether there are still Edits pending for replication? I am thinking
about using replicationsource.metrics.sizeOfLogQueue. The only concern is
that even with metrics.sizeOfLogQueue=0, there may still has one Log being
processed for replication. Is my understanding correct?

Thanks

Demai
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-09-18, 17:38