Avro >> mail # user >> HttpTranceiver and JSON-encoded Avro?

+
Frank Grimes 2012-02-15, 15:32
+
Russell Jurney 2012-02-15, 21:22
+
Frank Grimes 2012-02-15, 22:07
Re: HttpTranceiver and JSON-encoded Avro?
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-485 for some discussion on
JavaScript for Avro.  Please comment in that ticket with your needs and
use case.  The project would welcome a JavaScript implementation.

On 2/15/12 2:07 PM, "Frank Grimes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Are there any fast and stable ones you might recommend?
>

>On 2012-02-15, at 4:22 PM, Russell Jurney wrote:
>
>> FWIW, there are avro libs for JavaScript and node on github.
>>
>> Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com
>>
>> On Feb 15, 2012, at 7:32 AM, Frank Grimes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Is there any way to send Avro data over HTTP encoded in JSON?
>>> We want to integrate with Node.js and JSON seems to be the
>>>best/simplest way to do so.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Frank Grimes

+