Avro, mail # user - HttpTranceiver and JSON-encoded Avro?

Re: HttpTranceiver and JSON-encoded Avro?
Scott Carey 2012-02-15, 22:18
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-485 for some discussion on
JavaScript for Avro.  Please comment in that ticket with your needs and
use case.  The project would welcome a JavaScript implementation.