Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] 0.20.205.0 Release Candidate 1

+
Matt Foley 2011-10-03, 08:23
+
Matt Foley 2011-10-08, 00:10
Re: [VOTE] 0.20.205.0 Release Candidate 2
Deployed to a cluster of 20 servers, with security and append features enabled.
Passed our internal test suite. Looks good!

+1 (non binding)

--
Arpit
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Oct 7, 2011, at 5:10 PM, Matt Foley wrote:

> Many thanks to the community members who tried out RC1, and found several
> critical or blocker bugs.
> These have been resolved and I have now posted RC2 at
> http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-0.20.205.0-rc2/
> A copy of the Release Notes are provided at the top level of that directory.
> Appropriate artifacts have also been pushed to the Maven staging repo.
>
> Please download and evaluate it, then vote on accepting it as a public
> release.
> Voting will close at 1am GMT on Saturday 15 October  (6pm PDT, Fri 14 Oct).
>
> Best regards,
> --Matt
> RM for 0.20.205.0

+