Hive >> mail # user >> unable to create external table plz corrrect the syntax

+
shaik ahamed 2012-07-11, 15:08
+
Bejoy Ks 2012-07-11, 15:33
+
shaik ahamed 2012-07-12, 07:00
+
Bejoy KS 2012-07-12, 07:09
+
shaik ahamed 2012-07-12, 08:05
Re: unable to create external table plz corrrect the syntax
can you just give table name while loading data  after into

it shd be  load data local inpath
'./usr/local/hadoop_dir/hadoop/big_data/vender_details.txt' into
table  vender

Nitin Pawar
+
shaik ahamed 2012-07-12, 09:23