HDFS, mail # user - RE: Re:Hsqldb jar (which missed in latest release)

RE: Re:Hsqldb jar (which missed in latest release)
Brahma Reddy Battula 2012-04-25, 04:40
Thanks for all your responses..Currently I need hsql.jar for compilation  of my bundle which include DBCountView..hence I copied from old release and continuing
From: Harsh J [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 2:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re:

Its also used by the DBCountView example and I think it was bundled
for that reason.

Currently its being excluded specifically (including lucene jars, used
for the indexing example). Am not sure if that old example still
works, or should continue to be present but to run it OOB the hsqldb
jar is needed.

--
Harsh J
+