Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 03:50
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-09, 15:59
+
Sean Mackrory 2013-07-09, 16:47
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 17:11
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-07-09, 17:10
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 17:40
+
Peter Linnell 2013-07-09, 20:40
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-07-10, 06:37
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 17:06
+
Anatoli Fomenko 2013-07-09, 20:39
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-09, 20:54
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-07-09, 21:52
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-09, 21:58
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-07-09, 23:42
+
Mark Grover 2013-07-10, 00:19
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-07-10, 01:03
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-07-10, 17:45
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-10, 00:29
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-10, 02:51
+
Sean Mackrory 2013-07-10, 04:06
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-10, 04:10
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-07-10, 06:33
+
Sean Mackrory 2013-07-10, 04:07
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-23, 16:34
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-06, 02:20
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-06, 04:17
+
Bruno Mahe 2013-07-09, 17:57
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-10, 17:52
+
Mark Grover 2013-07-10, 19:19
+
Sean Mackrory 2013-07-11, 18:24
+
Mark Grover 2013-07-12, 20:05
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-12, 20:12
+
Andrew Bayer 2013-07-12, 20:24
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-12, 20:46
+
Andrew Bayer 2013-07-12, 21:02
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-23, 16:27
+
Alan Gates 2013-07-23, 17:41
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-23, 18:15
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-07-23, 18:33
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-23, 18:52
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-23, 18:51
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-07-23, 18:50
Re: [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop
I guess it would totally make sense. Good you brought it up!

Even if there are issues in 0.11 as Andrew mentioned - I imagine they might
get fixed by the time of our release. Besides, Hive _always_ is full of
problems: I dealt with its stinking guts for year and a half and am sure
there's no way the problems will be fixed - short of rewriting a lot of
runtime and query planning code. So, I won't worry as much ;)

Cos

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-16, 17:48
+