HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] The 3rd hbase 0.94.6 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-15, 01:24
Re: [ANNOUNCE] The 3rd hbase 0.94.6 release candidate is available for download
Lars:
HBase-0.94-security and HBase-0.94 Jenkins builds are still pending.

I assume test suite for both secure and insecure profiles passed for you
locally.

Cheers

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 6:24 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The 3rd and hopefully last 0.94.6 RC is available for download at

> 0.94.6 is a primarily a bug fix release. This RC has 55 issues resolved
> against it, contributed by 28 individuals.
> These are mostly bug fixes. Don't be fooled by the comparatively small
> number of issues; one of them is a giant back port of the HBase snapshots
> feature.
> RC2 also fixes a nasty replication/restart issue and also pulls in all
> fixed committed since the last RC.
>
> The full list of changes is available here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE/fixforversion/12323907
>
> Please try out the RC, check out the doc, take it for a spin, etc, and
> vote +1/-1 by March 20th on whether we should release this as 0.94.6.
>
> The release testing spreadsheet is available here:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvLqcVIqNtlTdGkwN3NIeWw1bGJyQkZJMHJVVTB3aHc#gid=0
> (if you test this release, please add your test to this spreadsheet, so
> that we can gauge the coverage)
>
> Thanks.
>
> -- Lars
+