HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] The 3rd hbase 0.94.6 release candidate is available for download

Re: [ANNOUNCE] The 3rd hbase 0.94.6 release candidate is available for download
Lars:
HBase-0.94-security and HBase-0.94 Jenkins builds are still pending.

I assume test suite for both secure and insecure profiles passed for you
locally.

Cheers