From: "Pavan Sudheendra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: How to join 2 tables using hadoop?
Date: Fri, Jul 19, 2013 9:54 AM
Hi,

I know that HBase by default doesn't support table joins like RDBMS..
But anyway, I have a table who value contains a json with a particular
ID in it..
This id references another table where it is a key..

I want to fetch the id first from table A , query table 2 and get its
corresponding value..

What is the best way of achieving this using the MR framework?
Apologizes, i'm still new to Hadoop and HBase so please go easy on me.

Thanks for any help

--
Regards-
Pavan