HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] The 1st hbase 0.94.8 release candidate is available for download

Re: [ANNOUNCE] The 1st hbase 0.94.8 release candidate is available for download
+1

Checked the signing and m5.
Docs look good w/ proper versions.
Ran on six node cluster.
Wrote 10M rows.
Verified they were all there.
Did it again killing a node and they were still there when all came back
and MR job completed.

St.Ack