MapReduce, mail # user - Stop chained mapreduce.

+
ilyal levin 2011-09-11, 11:52
Re: Stop chained mapreduce.
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-09-12, 13:59
Ilyal,

The MR output files names follow the pattern part-#### and you'll have as
many as reducers your job had.

As you know the output directory, you could do a fs.listStatus() of the
output directory and check all the part-* files.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Alejandro