Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo 1.5 and CDH 4 (Hadoop .23/2.0.x)

+
Aaron 2013-05-28, 14:02
Re: Accumulo 1.5 and CDH 4 (Hadoop .23/2.0.x)
It is our hope that it will work out of the box, but if it does not,
and you need to re-compile, please raise the issue as a bug.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Aaron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Given the fun with hadoop version #s, I see that Hadoop .23 (Hadoop 2.0) is
> in the supported list of versions. The below questions have the caveat that
> we are using MRv1 (not YARN) as our MR libs.
>

> 1. I was curious if the compiled version of Accumulo from the
> website/mirrors, is "out of the box" Hadoop 2.0/.23 ready?  Or do I need to
> compile from src with the -Dhadoop.profile=2.0?
>
> 2.  Same with CDH 4.2.x?  Do I need to compile from src, using
> -Dhadoop.version=2.0.0-cdh4.2.1?
>
> Cheers,
> Aaron
+