Hadoop >> mail # general >> NameNode low on available disk space

Re: NameNode low on available disk space
there are -I added the specifics to the JIRA you filed on this earlier

these are the kind of issues best discussed on the
[EMAIL PROTECTED]ist, rather than JIRA (they aren't bugs in the
code) or general (which is
more about general hadoop direction, releases &c)

-steve