Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Change HBase version string from 0.95.0-SNAPSHOT to 0.95.0-hadoop1-SNAPSHOT and 0.95.0-hadoop2-SNAPSHOT?

Re: Change HBase version string from 0.95.0-SNAPSHOT to 0.95.0-hadoop1-SNAPSHOT and 0.95.0-hadoop2-SNAPSHOT?
The Avro project faced this same issue and they resolved it in Avro
1.7.3. Afaik, they used maven classifiers. Thus, an avro-mapred jar
compiled against hadoop2 is avro-mapred-1.7.3-hadoop2.jar.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1170.
- Wing Yew