Zookeeper, mail # user - Sequential znode creation and sync

+
lgeretti 2012-03-18, 18:47
Re: Sequential znode creation and sync
Alexander Shraer 2012-03-19, 05:33
Hi Luca,

The whole tree -- when an update (such as create) returns the local
server's tree reflects all the updates scheduled before the create.

Alex