HBase >> mail # user >> Why is this region compacting?

Re: Why is this region compacting?
There is one column family, d. Each row has about 10 columns, and each
row's total data size is less than 2K.

Here is a small snippet of logs from the region server:
http://pastebin.com/S2jE4ZAx

--Tom
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Bharath Vissapragada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]